Thursday, June 20, 2024

 I couldn't sleep last night and so many thoughts were running through my head:

Why is it that young men have decided that a two or three day old beard is attractive?  I personally like a full soft beard.  Clean shaved would look much better, in my opinion.

There is this show on tv called Moderrn Family.  I call it Modern Cleavage because most of the females in this show actually show lots of cleavage in their dressing.  The mother unfortunately, is very thin with no cleavage.  And the youngest is too young but I keep wondering when she is going to join the modern cleavage movement.

A lot of young women wear their hair long and in a mess.  Is there a method to getting your hair to look this bad.  I guess at least it is better than those untidy ponytails with a headband that I thought only volleyball players wore.

My next thoughts were of song dedicated to sports i.e Scuba Diving, Jethro Tulls, Aqualung.  And it is ackwolung like aflack not Ockwalung.

Runninng:  Manfred Mann's Runner (Olympic song) hard to find but its so worth it.

Running:  Tom Petty & HBs, Running down a dream

Running: Pink Floyd, On the run

Running:  Blues Travelers, Runaround

Running:  CSN, Take the money and run

Riding:  Riding the Storm Out, REO Speedwagon

Riding:  Allmann Brothers, Midnight Rider

Riding:  America, Horse with no Name

Jumping:  Van Halen's Jump

Skating:  Jethro Tull's Skating Away

Diving:  Arc of the Diver by Steve Winwood

Baseball:  Put me in Coach (Centerfield) by CCR

Surfing:  most of the Beach Boys songs

Basketball:  Basketball Jones by Cheech and Chong

Boxing:  Hurricane by Bob Dylan

Boxing:  Eye of the Tiger by Survivor

Dancing:  Billy Joel, All she wants to do is Dance

Dancing:  Bruce Springstein, Dancing in the Dark

Dancing:  Robert Plant, Dance on my own

Dancing:  Billy Idol, Dancing with myself

Dancing:  Breaking Benjamin, Dance with the Devil

Bungie Jumping:  Tom Petty & HBs Learning to Fly

Flying:  Pink Floyd Learning to Fly

Flying:  REO Speedwagon Time for me to Fly

Generic:  clap,clap,clap,clap,clap, clap,clap,clap  Let's Go

If you can think of any more, please let me know.

Peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment