Monday, April 6, 2015

I had just finished my yoga and sitting Zazen session about quarter to six this morning when I realized that I was totally awake and was not going back to bed to try for one more dream.
I opened my computer and to my surprise I had an email from one of my favorite people.
  My daughter, Addi, had the greatest roommate at college for a while.  I just adore her.  ZD is from Seattle but currently living in Columbus, Ohio.  She was doing a tea house for a while but has moved on from that.  Her hubby is in med school.

ZD started a blog and I read it for some time.  And it made me want to have a blog also and that is the reason I started this venture.  I eventually want to make a book from my blog.
When I read ZD’s blog I always have to comment because I seldom do not have anything to add to someone’s writing.  I always have something to say.  I suppose it is because I was born a smart ass.  I try not to hurt feelings but I do tend to be a smart ass.

In ZD’s blog she talks about her dreams and how she writes stories from things that she dreams.  I have always done the same thing.  I have had some outrageous dreams in my day.  I believe ZD’s favorite of my dreams was the one where I went to the hairdresser for a new hairstyle and she placed a fried egg on top of my head.  ZD sent me the greatest card once for my birthday and it had a lady on the front with the most outrageous hairstyle with a bird in it.

I must say that my day has just been made.  I can’t think of anyone who could have made me happier this morning.

Oh, and read ZD’s blog at http://zdgladstone.blogspot.com/.


Until the next time.


This is my really bad selfie.  My new hairstyle minus the fried egg.  (I think I can see my nosehairs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment