Sunday, November 11, 2018




What have I changed my mind about as I grow older?

When I was a child, I thought the world so wonderful and beautiful.  Everything around me was so fun and special.  I loved playing, singing, being around other people.  As I have grown older and seen much more of the world, I now know that there is a division in the kinds of people in the world.

There are givers and there are takers.  And these taking people take and take from those around them and never offer anything positive to the world.  And the givers wear themselves out trying to keep the peace.

And there are people who get up in the morning intending to put anger and hatred into those around them.  There are people who see nothing but hatred and negativity in the world.  They look upon their fellow man as an enemy and want to take them down any way they can.  And I feel sorry for these people, but I try my best to avoid them whenever I can.

I worked with the public in many of my jobs and have been treated like a piece of fecal matter.  I have had people attack me for no reason at all except that they hated their lives and wanted everyone around them to feel as badly as they did.

I have also known folks who wear their heart on their hand and would help anyone including those negative assholes I mentioned above.

I have tried to stay in the middle.  If I have contact with someone whose aura is negative and infuriated, I try to steer clear of them or at least to maintain my calmness.  But if I meet a real human being, I give it my all to share happiness and positivity.

I have always said that I don’t really care for 80 percent of the people that I know.  But that other 20 percent, they are my people.  They are the true human beings and I appreciate them to the fullest.

Life is short.  Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment