Saturday, March 28, 2015

I woke up this morning at 4:30 with dream lunacy.  I was having this really silly dream that I was at camp or somewhere.  The kids were all doing testing and the people in charge were lounging around a campfire.  I walked over to a swinging chair where a guy was already seated.  I started to sit down and he said, “You might not want to sit here.  I am having Himalayan air currents.”

The person to the other side of me commented, “I hate it when that happens.”

I told him that I didn’t understand and he replied ,”I am having warm air currents between my Himalayans.”

I realized he was trying to nicely tell me that he had the farts.

I started chuckling and I was laughing so hard that I woke myself up.  I couldn’t stop laughing.  The hubster had to ask what it was, of course, and so I told him of my dream.  He did give a chuckle.  “Himalayan air currents!  That’s a new one.”

So I kept laughing until I was crying and then my nose started running and I had to get up to blow it.  I washed my face still chuckling.  I finally got in control of myself.  But I continued to still think about it and chuckled again.

I gave up and picked up my glasses and book.  Outlander got my mind under control but I swear I am still chuckling on occasion.


It don’t take much for simple folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment