Saturday, March 14, 2015

Yesterday I did something I haven’t done in a very long time. I missed an appointment that I had set up quite a few weeks ago.  I woke up thinking it was Wednesday instead of Thursday.  I didn’t look at my calendar for that might have made me wake up.

The meeting was with a Garden Club that I belong to.  I am going to head up the crew to take care of the front gate garden where I live.  I am so disappointed in myself because that I missed the meeting showed that I am not responsible.  I fear it may hinder my crew’s ability to depend on my organizing skills.

I feel I must set up a meeting of my crew to apologize and get organized for this coming gardening season.  Of course I must make a snack and have tea or something for our consumption.  I plan to go out to the garden today and take various photos so I can identify all the plants that are already in place.

Most of the garden is perennials.  There are a few snapdragons and gallardias that come up on their own.  Last year they were left where they came up but I would like to move them strategically so that we have color throughout the garden.  I would also like to start some cosmos and marigolds to add even more color.

I sincerely hope that I can do a good job in this garden as it is the first view of our lovely lake community.  And I will try to be more responsible in my endeavors.



No comments:

Post a Comment