Tuesday, March 15, 2016



Today would have been Jessie dog’s 13th birthday.  I came across her little sweater that she wore when we went walking in the cold.  I miss her so much.

She just brought so much joy into my life.  What am I doing without her?  Having fond memories and trying to get my life back into shape.

She adored me.  She wanted to be next to me at all times.  In the bathroom, in the kitchen; everywhere I went she wanted to be next to me.  She went in the truck about everywhere I went if it wasn’t too cold or too hot.

She was there when I needed a friend.  When I was lost and didn’t what where to go she walked beside me.

She wasn’t the lovingness of dogs.  She was more like a cat.  She wanted tummy rubs and her ears scratched and butt rubs but she never licked me or kissed me.  It was more in the way she just wanted to be next to me always.


She will stay in my heart forever.  Happy birthday, Jessie dog.  I adore you.

Photo of Jessie dog at Thanksgiving licking the turkey roaster.  Spoiled dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment