Friday, January 8, 2016



I have been having a week of not feel very inspired to do much of anything.  I have a sewing project going but keep avoiding it.  I want to write every day but sometimes I just don’t know what to say.

I have made it to my Pilates class on Wednesday and Friday mornings this week and I did run across a new Zumba tape and did that one afternoon.  I think it must be the gloomy weather we are having.  I have to admit that I prefer a crisp cold snowy day to this dreary, warm, foggy, rainy stuff.

I remember when the girls were little and in Girl Scouts, we would have a Beach Party meeting.  Everyone would wear their bathing suits and bring a beach towel.  I would turn up the heat and we would play Beach Boy music and complain about how hot it was.  I’m thinking I need to have me a Beach Party.


I want frozen drinks and watermelon to eat.  I think I will play Bob Marley instead of the Beach Boys because my beach is in Jamaica, mon!  I may just have to rub that yummy smelling coconut, palm, cocoa butter stuff all over my body.  Then just close my eyes and pretend I am there on the beach with my cold drink and my lathered body, and just as it sinks in, the darn snow plough will probably go by.

Photo is of a beach in Jamaica.  I need to be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment