Sunday, August 2, 2015


One of my favorite friends, Lauri and me on one of our shopping excursions. 

Well I am not worth two cents today.  I had a hard time going to sleep last night because of a neck ache.  Rick woke me up around 7:30 to go to breakfast at the Sandburr Restaurant in Brodhead where we met up with Lauri.  No one else showed up that I had invited.  (Could it be my breath?)

I had a nice breakfast but looked to my left much too much and now the neck ache is back with a vengeance.  I went outside but it is too hot to work outside today.  And so I am screwing off on my computer.  I figured I may as well write something if only trash.

I don’t have many days that I just don’t do anything.  I am a doer, and I make my little lists in the morning of what I want to accomplish and I check things off and feel so much better at the end of my day.


I guess my accomplishment today was going to breakfast with one of my favorite people in the world.  And writing a short blog.  I may just lay down with my heating pad on my neck for a while.  It is just one of those days that I take off every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment